On the internet, nobody knows you’re a dog. So, good news everybody: I’m not a dog.
By day, I’m senior programmer and web designer for Infoactive Media, which specialises in the Local Search space, with a focus on the following:
- Development using a LAMP environment: Linux; Apache; MySQL; and PHP;
- Object Orientated Programming and Design;
- Development with 3rd-party API’s and Content Management Systems, such as Google Maps, del.icio.us, and WordPress;
- Search engine optimisation (SEO);
- Usability and web-metrics;
- High performance websites.
Some of the websites I’ve built for Infoactive Media are:
By night, I don a cape and fight crime under my alter-ego of …
Well, not really.
When I’m not learning and expanding my work skills, I’m an amateur photographer, film and music lover, and self-confessed bibliophile.
I also enjoy writing, particularly fiction, and am currently studying at the Open University with the hopes of pursuing this hobby further.